So, why have I started this? I am at a turning point in my life. Barbie and I have both turned fifty, I am about to send my twin boys off to college, and we will be alone again like a newly married couple! Add to that some significant hormonal changes, and I think it is fair to say that I am, or will be a new woman!
What will life be like? That is the question of the hour! I'd like to think that I will blossom into a new, cooler, beautiful being full of self confidence and wisdom. Or, well of course the alternatives are not as happy!
Let's consider this the first page in the book I keep talking about and that Paula keeps contributing to. It's not quite yet my latest book idea: Entertaining in the College Years: Tuna Casserole Dinner Parties. Nor is it Selling the Dog and other ways of Financing College.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment