skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Path Between Two Gardens
A favorite quote...
From
Olive Kittredge
by Elizabeth Strout
:
"...it was because she had not known what one should know: that day after day was unconsciously squandered."
Welcome!
Welcome to my blog! I will try to be reflective, entertaining, ironic, or useful as I negotiate my life at this crossroads!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
The first blog. Starting a blog in the spring, blogging about the changes and new directions of my path...more to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(3)
▼
April
(3)
Last summer I was trying to write a poem a day, us...
Why?
The first blog. Starting a blog in the spring, bl...
About Me
Lynn
Professor at North Shore Community College, mother of twins, wife,Jersey Girl.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment